About Kanter Maria

Author Archive | Kanter Maria

How Can Crisis Counseling Help?

Life is just 10 percent of what happens to us and the rest 90 percent is how we deal with it. The same is with crisis. It is just 10 percent of what happens and the rest is how we react to it. And now with medical advancement, we are able to help people get […]

Continue Reading Comments { 0 }

Visit a Counselor Today for Better Mental Health

Today, we live in a very pretentious world. No matter how unhappy or lonely we actually are, the only thing that bothers us is how we are presenting ourselves on social media sites. Our insecurities are such that we don’t even think about expressing our concerns to even the people closest to us. The world […]

Continue Reading Comments { 0 }

The Need for Counseling in a Fast-Changing World

As our life becomes busier and busier, the need for counseling increases. We may be getting more connected with the world with the advent of various forms of communication, but deep inside we are getting lonelier. We put on our happy faces for the world and carry on the façade of having a great life, […]

Continue Reading Comments { 0 }
Skip to toolbar